Our menus are specifically chosen to offer you and your guests the best fresh, local produce. Each dish is prepared and cooked by our team of talented chefs.
We have listed our most popular menu choices to give you a flavour of what we have to offer. All of these dishes are available for selection within our all-inclusive package range.
All-Inclusive Wedding Breakfast Menu
We would invite you to select one dish from each course.
- Slow Roasted Vine Tomato & Basil Soup with a Parmesan Crouton
- Seasonal Melon Melody complimented with Champagne Sorbet and Raspberry Coulis
- Tower of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties with a Glayva Cream Sauce
- Scottish Salmon Parfait served with Sweet Chilli Dressing
- Chicken & Pork Terrine wrapped in Bacon served on Seasonal Leaves
- Oven Roasted Breast of Chicken wrapped in Streaky Bacon, served on a White Wine Cream, with Fondant Potato.
- Traditional Aberdeen Angus Steak & Ale Pie served with Creamy Mashed Potato
- Scottish Baked Salmon Fillet with Herb Pesto Crust served with Crushed New Potatoes
- Roast Loin of Pork stuffed with Black Pudding, wrapped in Bacon and served with a Calvados Jus and a Fondant Potato
- Breast of Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella and wrapped in Parma Ham served in a Thyme and Tarragon Jus with Fondant Potato
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Hot Toffee Sauce and Vanilla ice cream
- Mixed Berry Cheesecake with Berry Compote
- Eton Mess
- Lemon Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Trio of Sorbet
- Freshly brewed filter coffee or tea served with West Park mint chocolates.
Twilight Wedding Menu
Our Twilight Wedding Package includes a hot fork buffet. The dishes listed below offer a taster of the dishes available.
Package prices are from £31.50 per person including VAT, depending on the chosen menu.
- Roasted Salmon with salsa Verde served with herbed rice
- Jerk chicken served with Rice and Peas and Pineapple Wedges
- Chilli con carne with herbed rice, salsa and sour cream served with tortilla chips
- Chicken Tikka masala with herbed rice and mini nan bread
- Mushroom and red pepper stroganoff with herbed rice
- Spinach and sweet potato curry with herbed rice and mini nan bread
- Fish Goujons served with Homemade Tartare Sauce and Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
- Butternut and Sweet potato lasagne with sage and toasted pine nuts
- Creamy fish pie with cheesy potato topping
- Beef lasagne with side salad and garlic bread
- Beef Stovies with oatcakes
- Haggis Stovies with oatcakes
We would be happy to discuss alternatives to these dishes with you should you have something specific in mind.
We pride ourselves in the standard of menu we offer guests with special dietary requirements.
Contact our wedding coordinator to find out more about our latest menus.